<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 4, 2009 . 8:06 PM

Had my first music lesson with two young girls yesterday,and it's quite tiring even though it only lasted for one and a half hours,haha. Thanks goodness they're very well behaved,very adorable too :)The elder one is a very fast learner and I was super impressed with her sight-reading,the younger one is also a quick learner though she's never had a lesson before.Teaching isn't a breeze but having such good children helps by a mile!

This is one of the weirdest start of the day for me.It felt empty not going to school to anticipate which teacher will you get(the best or the worst),what kind of friends you will make and cursing at the amount of homework you'll get. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm really missing school and work!The only h/w I have to do now is piano theory and it's really stressful,like,the teacher's not gonna be happy with what you've wrote and your whole song's changed.It's really unlike school,where it's either right or wrong,a tick or a cross. It really changed my whole perspective about studying.Wait,I shouldn't say this so soon,maybe a few months from now you'll be seeing me grumbling about the amount of work again!hahaha