<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 . 11:06 AM

I should just delete this blog since I don't have the habit to update it,some events are just best to be kept in the heart. With all the CNY visiting, I barely have the time to blog about last thursday and that's like,almost a week ago?

Anyway, went to Sentosa with Mel,Fiona and Carissa. It was my first trip there in what,10 years?The only photo I had at Sentosa was the one I'd taken with Kaye when she was only 1!So it was no surprised that we ended up taking 132 pictures(correct?) in one day,and our cheeks' muscles ached so badly that mel and I just could not smile for the camera at the end of the day,hahaha.

We went to Siloso beach,I think it's the ulu part of it since it's only us and some Caucasians who were sun tanning. Oh,speaking of sun tanning, I think there's something wrong with my skin since no matter how long I'm in the sun, I remained really fair!Maybe I've some kind of unknown skin disease which my parents didn't tell me. We tried playing beach volleyball but the sand was too hot, I felt like a kebab being roasted on a barbeque.So we ended up cycling for an hour, at the same time helping Mel overcome her fear of bicycles!Yay!We cycled around whole Sentosa(it's quite small),taking pictures along the way.It's not a bad idea since we're saving the environment and at the same time exercising.

I'm really gonna miss this group of friends when we go to different institutions...They're the once who kept me sane during the stressful exam periods and occupied during this long holiday. They made my lessons interesting when I'm about to fall asleep and going to school didn't seem like a chore when they're around being ridiculously funny,haha. love u guys:)