Thursday, January 1, 2009 . 9:12 PM
After a drastic change of school,a whole new group of crazy and hilarious group of friends and a huge exam,I've finally stepped out of my laziness and started blogging again.My understanding of HTML has been almost completely wiped clean by exam facts and 3 years of school dramas, haha.Life's been great and since it's the new year,all things old should be forgotten and all things new should be welcomed right?So...
Buh-bye to dear St Marg's,I'm gonna miss all the hilarious but smart and good teachers,the stuffy but cosy music room (half of my memories of school came from there),the dusty but spacious classrooms (I could've planted a small tree there with all the tissue paper I've blown my nose with),the out-of-tuned but wonderful hall grand piano (all the happy times I've spent with o-lvl music buddies) and of course,the best place to experience the temperature of the North Pole,my school hall!(My hands were shaking during the Amath paper)
And hello to my O-lvl results(no matter how horrible they are),my new school(no matter how much I dread going there) and friends(I still love you Fiona and Mel!haha)
Though 1st Jan's gonna end in 2 hours,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!=D
