Sunday, January 18, 2009 . 3:51 PM
Keyed in JAE and JPSAE application a few days ago, been keeping my fingers crossed and hope to enter SAJC. Bala kept saying not to worry 'cause of affiliation, but how much can affiliation help?I've even prepared the appeal form already,just in case.Next choice was Ngee Ann Poly's Mass Communication, which I don't mind entering but I'll have to use a Mac book, which is compulsory for all Mass Comm students.The last time I used an apple computer it hanged for most of the time and I gave up using it,or maybe it didn't like me since my friends do not have a problem using it,haha
Went for vegetarian reunion dinner yesterday at Cousin Peng's house. It was quite an experience,though I spent half my meal dining on 4 different kinds of mushrooms instead,haha. Watched this really cool movie called "D-Day",think it was shown in cinemas before. The effects were awesome!They had dragons climbing up skyscrapers and prehistoric birds fighting with helicopters,haha,it sounds childish but I was glued to the tv for 2 hours 'cause it's action packed right from the first scene,maybe I'll persuade daddy to go get the dvd one day.
