<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 . 12:46 PM

Watching the Rachael Ray show now while blogging.It's a great show,like the Ellen show except that she cooks really well.I love it when she says EVOO(extra virgin olive oil),it's like her trademark,haha.FYI,do you know that her show's owned by Oprah Winfrey?But it doesn't make much difference 'cause she's still filthy rich.Kaye and I'll watch the show everyday during the hols,it feels weird not watching the show with her now,I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel kinda lonely now that she's back in school=(

Went to Kaye's school,which is also my ex-primary school, to get some textbooks for her.I saw my chinese teacher and went,"Hi Lin Lao Shi!"I bet he's forgotten my name 'cause he just grinned and said,"Hi,早安,早安!"It's been years so I don't really blame him,at least my form teacher still remembers me=)

Speaking of primary school,my little sis did the silliest thing yesterday.My Primary 3 form teacher,Mrs Wang,happen to teach her MUSIC.The funny thing was that she only taught ENGLISH and MATH during my time(I sound old,ha),totally nothing to do with music.Anyway,Kaye went up to her and said,"Mrs Wang,did you know my jie jie?She was in __3 last time".Mrs Wang went,"Oh yeah,the bible girl right?"THE BIBLE GIRL?!Not that I'm ashamed but how on earth did she manage to relate me to the bible?Kaye laughed like mad when she told me this,maybe next time she'll end up calling me the bible jie jie or something.

Crap,don't mention any of this to her yeah?