<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 . 11:34 AM

Went out with Fiona to catch "Bedtime Stories"at Cathay Cineleisure. The theater was so empty that we had the whole row to ourselves!It 's the best time to catch a movie now since all the students are back in school,together with the poly and university students:one of the plus sides when waiting for our results haha. The movie was great but the the audience was super quiet,it seems like only Fiona and I were the only ones laughing during the show!What's the point of watching a comedy then?Either they don't have a sense of humour or Fiona and I were just plain crazy that day,lol
Anyway,we went to Taka for lunch.Didn't manage to shop there 'cause the clothes are very pricey and we only ended up buying some stuff for Fiona from Watsons.
We headed to Bugis Junction later and realized that all my clothes for CNY are either white or black!So I bought my only red shirt for CNY with my first paycheck,quite sad huh,haha.Went to Bugis Street after the rain stopped and Fiona bought some earrings.We chatted most of the time and walked ALOT. We even went to Vivocity after Bugis,the largest shopping mall in Singapore. Felt like I was in Hong Kong,spending half my time walking,and I can't believe that my dad actually said that I lack of excercise!He should encourage me to go shopping with Fiona more often,can lose weight,haha
We saw this cd at vivo which contained all the TVB Cantonese songs,the songs are really nice and though I'm Cantonese,I can't understand a single word of it!Dear Fiona almost bought it but decided against it 'cause it was the last piece and wasn't in good condition.=(We tried asking for a discount but to no avail. If even the "Hong Kong Drama crazy" Fiona refuse to buy it,they are gonna take a long time to sell that last piece,ha.

Went home soon after with my legs aching,only to find out that Kaye had the same problem too due to her tiring PE lesson.

Kaye:"mummy!my leg very pain,Mr Loh made us run a lot today leh..."
Mum:"Orh,wait I help you to massage"
Me:"Eh mummy,my leg also very pain leh,walked with Fiona the whole day today.."
Dad:"That's your problem,who ask you walk so much!"

I didn't get my massage from mummy in the end,apparently she had the same thought as my dad=(

Oh well,at least I manage to get something red to stand out from my black & white wardrobe=)