<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 12, 2009 . 6:27 PM

Why am I always the one getting the weird results?There's all the nice alphabets on my paper but not good enough to go to the JC I wanted!History has repeated itself;I was in the same situation during PSLE,only now it's a tad bit better.

The thing I regretted the most is not being able to take A-level music.Why?'Cause apparently the only JCs which offer Music are Raffles, Hwa Chong,Anglo Chinese...well, you get the idea,they are all really good schools,all well beyond my limit. I can't even go to a jc and then go to another school to take music(like O-level)!='(

On the bright side,I was quite pleased with the results of some of my subjects. My school has scored 100% distinction for music!I was screaming up and down with Phyllis like some crazy fellow(That was b4 I got my results,so quite high). Then came the shocking news when I saw how I did for Combined Humanities.I did surprisingly well!I saw Mr Lee and went,"MR LEE!I got __ for Combined Humans!!Yay!"and he seemed surprised too 'cause I used to be in his Remedial class for History!He just smiled that teddy bear smile and congratulated me,haha

I'm quite undecided about what I'm gonna do now since I didn't manage to achieve what I originally planned,hiaz...the next 4 day's gonna be a huge headache for me.

Oh,did I mention that the top student from my school happened to be from my class?8 distinctions,she did really well,if only I can exchange two As with her..hahaha.The whole class was cheering when the principal mentioned her name and the reporters were all busily snapping pictures of her. To think that my class is supposed to be an OK class in my school level,haha,really happy for her!