Friday, February 27, 2009 . 8:55 PM
After much consideration,I'm enrolling into Music&Audio Technology @ Singapore Polytechnic.I've already keyed in the online application thing and only left the medical checkup. Wa piang,the medical checkup was...interesting?haha.Had to test for urine to check if I had diabetes etc..The weirdest was the X-ray on the lung though.Won't elaborate 'cause it sounds sick in black and white,haha.Anyway,back to the course. It's my only way to study in UK,the centre of all music happenings. Apparently,Keele University offers scholarship to the top 2-4 students every year. I'm gonna set a target to get that scholarship and hopefully be like my dad,scholarship all the way to PHD?crazy to even thing about it,haha.My dad's the genius,I'm just half of him.Maybe aiming for the scholarship will kill half of my brain cells and by the time I get into the university my brain would be cooked.
I'm not selecting the other course because well...I don't want to:P Some factors which I can't write on this blog lead to my decision. I'm so gonna aim for that scholarship!!Yeah!
BTW,FIONA,I STILL CAN"T READ YOUR BLOG!:(
