Saturday, February 14, 2009 . 5:15 PM
My eyes have been glued to the tv these pass few days,watching Nodame Cantabile and it's Special episode. Carissa recommended it,and now I'm addicted to it,haha. Started watching it on the computer but annoyed with the slow buffering and went to HMV to get it. To my horror the disc went bonkers during the last episode!I tried it on all 3 of my dvd players at home and it only works well on one of them...I'm quite lazy to go back and change it,and it's been a week since I've bought it, they might not allow and it would a waste of my time...hai yo...Anyways,back to the show. I'm super impressed with their playing!And they are not faking it,I tried one of their songs and it their fingering was exactly how I played it. I think they're paid super high to learn all the songs,and some of them are like,Grade 8 to diploma standard?Even the conducting is real, the actor had to learn the moves and it's not easy though it's just waving of hands.Their acting's too exaggerated though..spoil the mood sometimes. Awesome show,I wish they'll have a part two or something,I'll confirm go grab it even if they don't sell it in Singapore,hahaha
I've got rhythm,
I've got music,
I've got my man,
Who could ask for anything more?
Unfortunately I havent got my man yet,hahaha,maybe Gershwin did,his woman I mean,that's why he wrote it.Lucky him.
