Tuesday, February 17, 2009 . 3:08 PM
OMG,there's this guy with a guitar singing beside the swimming pool...Worse thing is my house is facing the pool...He tried singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz but he went out of tune..He's singing "In Your Head" by The Cranberries now...I remembered that song!Ms Choo ones played the music video in our Social Studies class 'cause the song's about the conflict between Northern Ireland and Ireland...The guy just spoiled my impression of the song!There's no point closing the window too 'cause his too loud!Maybe I should go bang the keys on my piano and he'll give up singing there!haha,Kiddin'I've finally managed to change my Nodame Cantabile dvd!Yay!My mum and I just walked from Raffles to CityLink and to Esplanade doing our errands there...She had to go to OCBC,I had to change my disc and return my cds borrowed from the library etc. Anyway, back to the disc,the guy refused to give me a whole new copy of the show because there're too many fingerprints on the rest of the cds...Haha,my fault la. In the end he only replaced the faulty one,I should've told him all four discs are spoilt!Hehe
Oh no,the guy's singing "Bleeding Love" now...please stop...I'm surprised that the first level residents didn't complain,haha, maybe because it's in the afternoon,if he's singing at night they won't have so much patience...
