<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 23, 2009 . 5:29 PM

Violin lesson was nice but a bit repetitive?Dear Fiona made me repeat the same thing 10 times?!I didn't bother to count in the end,I just kept playing until she told me to stop:PI still sounded like slaughtering a pig though,haha. She's a great teacher though,one hour of lesson really went by fast when she's teaching:D

Woah,I just read SMSS's facebook profile.WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK TO BOYS IN OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM??!!!That's harsh man...Especially for those who have boyfriends,hahaha.I wonder who scrapped that rule?It'll be really interesting if it's still on,hahaha. Imagine having detention and a teacher asked what did you do.You'll have to go,"Oh,I spoke to a boy(in my school uniform).".Were there any age limits?Like,was speaking to an Ah Peh who was asking for directions prohibited?OH!OH!Those love triangles!In order to get the girl(A) to leave a guy the other party(B) can go back stab and inform a teacher about it and A will get detention and B will get the guy!hahaha

The more I think the more far-fetch I'll get...Better stop,lol.