<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 . 10:13 PM

I think violin's like the toughest instrument to play..Seriously,you have to aim very well before playing each note and for someone who can't estimate properly,it's really annoying(to me and to my neighbours) to play a note over again. Whereas for piano,even a blind man(see American Idol) can play it well!

I was painstakingly practising the V one day when I realised the skin at the tip of my 4th finger was peeling!I freaked out and my piano teacher told me not to touch the V at least a month before piano exams so that the skin can heal and stuff. I think it peeled because I was cheating when playing the Minuet in G,it's really difficult to play the semitones with 2 fingers(my fingers are fat:( ) so I just glide the finger along the string,hahaha:P



Went for my theory exam last Saturday. It was hell... I gave up memorising the foreign expressions and guess what?I lost a total of 8 MARKS because of my laziness. I totally crap the answers!The song-writing part was a disaster too, I hope I'd got the key right...
After my exam,I was so trilled that I'm done with theory,until Teacher Stef burst my bubble and told me to take Grade 8 too since a degree will need at least Grade 8...damn...