<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 . 11:24 AM

Yay!Can't wait for this Saturday!!:D

Place: Quality Cafe @ Quality Hotel
Address: 201 Balestier Road Singapore 329926
Time:6.30pm
Tel:6355 9988(Just for info)


I flooded the gang's sms last night at 11pm,hahaha. According to them I sent at least 7 messages,all about food.From Ichiban Jap Restaurant to Burger King,haha,I know,I'm unbelievable.And Fiona,are you taking revenge by flooding my tagboard?I'm wasting 5cents for each sms and your's free!No fair...

I just realised as of Yesterday 10.53pm that Carissa Chin's hilarious.Haha. She thought that Quality Hotel meant that it's a GOOD QUALITY hotel.HAHAHA,I can't believe it.And for your info Carissa,I showed my parents that message and they went,"What?!HAHAHAHA!"




I'm trying to spend my time WISELY by memorising the A-Z of preformance expressions for Theory exam.From Italian to French to GERMAN.OMG,memorising the Germans' expressions are the most difficult!And I can't seem to tell the difference between French and Latin.I'm only at the letter G and theory exam's next Saturday!Dad thought I was trying to learn a new language and tried to imitate the French but he failed miserably,hahaha.

I'm getting bored of the piano pieces...So bored that I've kinda stopped playing them for days.Kaye's getting bored of the Schubert piece too..I can't wait to get my own house,dump all my instruments into a room and not care about how other people feel bored about the song I kept playing over again,haha.