Friday, April 24, 2009 . 8:05 PM
School's been great so far...But some of my classmates are really a pain in the neck...well,maybe one of them and I'm damn pissed off with him right now...Stupid guy with a know-it-all attitude and try's really nonsensical ways to fit into a group,even if it means harming others. Urgh,can't believe I'm stuck with him for the next year!If I have to do any projects with him I'm gonna be d-e-a-d,seriously,he'll go,"put in the lead guitar,then put in the electric bass etc.."btw,that's what he did IN FRONT OF THE LECTURER,like,practically telling him what to do!As if the teacher does not know his stuff!One day he'll get a taste of his own medicine or somebody(hopefully not me) will finally tell him to shut up and stop boasting.I've just realised that I've criticised him without using any swear words!First time man...hahaha
K,don't wanna talk about him now..
JQ,Derek and Claire are in all my classes,thank god,haha. We talk like nobody's business can!And we tend to harmonize each other,usually using Simon's song,haha. Oh,Simon's like the genius of all geniuses in my class(and possibly the whole course). He's never taken a piano exam before and he's gonna take GRADE 8 in JULY. But he has a Diploma in Electone and came in 3rd in the whole of ASIA during the Electone Festival...So I shouldn't envy him right?WRONG. We're tested sight reading during Keyboard lesson and he played the song as if he's learned it so many times!And it was advanced standard!Claire and I were openly gaping at him when he played!I was supposed to play the same song as him and I literally went,"Cham,die lar!" But I ended the same group as him along with Oribelle and Derek and Sky. And the lecturer was praising him endlessly because he played damn well,haha.
