<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 . 9:21 PM

We always have to make the best out of things no matter how horrible they are right?It's always easier said than done!If everything goes well tomorrow I think I'll make this my motto,because I really hope it'll turn out all right!

In case you think I'm talking crap, I'm just commenting on my first project in school which unfortunately isn't going very well. I'm trying to type politely here in case this offends anyone,you never know. But if you see me face to face I think all the swear words will start coming out because I really can't believe my luck. I got a feeling the piano necklace I wore was a bad luck charm,maybe I should just wear my G necklace from now on.

Ok, now I'm being too superstitious...


CLASS WAS FUN TODAY!Everyday in class in fun actually,haha. Halfway through ONOW JQ started blasting out Simon's song.His reaction was hilarious!Like,"Huh?!Was that what I thought I'd heard??" I was trying really hard not to laugh la!I kept looking at Derek's answer sheet but not really looking at it,was trying very hard not to laugh. I feel like an idiot typing it out,it's so difficult to type the whole scenario out la...

After onow THE WHOLE CLASS went for lunch together. I'm serious,like,we're so bonded!haha,actually we kind of are la,thanks to JL. We occupied like,three rows of tables.One row for finishing the soon-due math hw, the other(mine) playing Spot The Difference,the last were the eating group,haha. I can't believe I'm saying this but it's damn fun to play STD(not sexually transmitted disease) with one whole group of ppl.Yesterday we played it for an hour and MP got the highest score of 40,000 plus!No one can beat her la,haha!

Math was kind of tough?I have no idea what was the teacher saying about Complex numbers,he can't explain it properly leh...Have to go look at lecture notes again,hiaz...

Meeting FIona,Carissa Dalvin and Joey tomorrow!Yay for that!!!!

Boo for project presentation tomorrow :(