Friday, May 15, 2009 . 10:53 PM
Got hooked onto Guitar Geek on FB,I swear it's much much more fun than Restaurant City and Pet Society combined!It's AWESOME!And easier than the actual Guitar Hero(I just realized Guitar Hero on FB's horrible). Better play it b4 the other actual guitar players start playing,then there goes my high score:PI'm done with IDEAS!!YAY!I sound like I just finished the whole module la. I WISH. But at least the stupid presentation is done and CTC said that I talked like a teacher -.-''
But I don't care if I fail lar,at least I'm done with Set designer!BYE BYE SET DESIGNER!!SAYONARA!BON VOYAGE!再見!WHeeeeeeee
Piano was horrible today.I came home really tired after climbing the stupid hill.I just wanna collapse on my sofa but NO.Dear Teacher Stef came knocking on my door.Ended up the whole lesson doing thirds apart scales!Then I started crying not because I dunno(well,partly) but because I was just so damn tired to concentrate and play another note.She kept going on and on,from C Major all the way to B minor. It didn't help that she kept screaming,"3rd finger on E!4th finger on B!" either. Thank goodness there's no sight reading, I couldn't read and play another note after scales...
But I still like Teacher Stef,just that she's too harsh at times...and her pregnancy aint helping her to control her mood too...
[/Edit]
And Fiona,let's go shopping again!!!hahaha,Zac Efron's grin is damn cute ok!!
