<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 29, 2009 . 10:25 PM

I've seriously lost all my energy and mood to practise whatever instrument I'm supposed to practise. It's really disheartening and annoying to play with one note being spoilt. You might think it's just one note,but seriously,without it the whole song sounds damn weird. I'm like,playing my electone pieces on the piano and my piano pieces on the electone because I'm just too bored.And it helps with my improvisation too :D "Dream of Dreams" on the piano sounds really jazzy and cool whereas "Tequilla" on the piano sounds really wrong and out of place.

Speaking of improvisation, I started improvising Pineapple rag and now I can't play the original version properly.I'll just start playing the original melody,then when it comes to the second part I'll start playing the improvised one without thinking,which is totally frustrating. I have to keep repeating the whole damn thing again. :(



Been watching Boys Over Flowers over and over again these few days and it's always the beginning episode when Jan Di met Jun Pyo.The later episodes seem so sad that I don't feel like watching them. But still,JUN PYO! <3
I've listened to the show's OST too,found HowL's "Love U" really awesome. HowL's an amazing singer,just that I can't seem to find his album. He's always singing the emo songs for Korean Dramas,I'd just realised. But he's still awesome:)


School's starting to get busy. We're supposed to be doing some Timbre piece on Logic,but I can't seem to cut out a certain audio part,which pissed me off because it's really important not to have the first part of the audio for my song. Urgh,been trying it out for the past hour and instead of getting a satisfying result,got scolded by my dad for going online again. WHAT'S THIS?!(imitate Samuel :b)

Kaye's gonna go to Malacca these 3 days.I'M GONNA MISS HER!The house's gonna be really quiet without her,which has it's pro and cons. But still,no one to play with me :'(



BYE KAYE:(