Tuesday, May 19, 2009 . 5:34 PM
I kept thinking psycho-acoustics is for the insane,but apparently not. And it's because of psycho-acoustics that we women tend to hear a baby cry more clearly than men.:(Went to SP library today.Their collection of cds are quite good in the pop section,the classical section I felt it wasn't as good as NPs. Borrowed this cd full of korean emo drama songs,been listening to it for the past hour plus while looking at lecture notes. Now I feel damn emo la...Maybe I should go write another emo song!I will make sure it doesn't sound canto again....
One lesson learnt today: NEVER listen to emo nor rock songs when studying. I'll just feel damn bored and sad la...Classical's the best!:P
There's ONOW tomorrow.By right,we're not supposed to be surfing the net.But by left, ONOW=Facebook session,hahah. But I think I'll just be playing Jamlegend(thanks to Stanley for introducing this awesome game).
There's electone tomorrow too. Ah Crap,speaking of electone,my keyboard's spoilt,AGAIN,all thanks to "Passionate Continent". This time's the LOWER keyboard's F key,yup,F key.AGAIN. The whole key isn't producing any sound lar...Argh.This shows that I should be getting a Stagea!!STAGEA!!!!!*Hint to mummy*
Last week's E lesson was damn funny.Apparently there's this small little gap between the score stand and the instument.I didn't know...AND MY WHOLE EXAM SCORE DROPPED INTO THE STUPID HOLE. And I can only get it out with the help of a technician,damn. Have to photocopy it again lor...so suay...
I've been re-listening to some songs recently and I realised that "冬天的雪花"'s arrangement sucks...The best is still the emo korean one!!HAHA :P Thanks to Alvin,the whole song actually sounds korean instead of canto,because there's no way a canto song will include a whole passage of cheem sequences right?
I just realised that I'm crapping this post,It's so random!From Psycho-acoustics to Library to Onow to Electone lesson to ourely crapping.I mean,there's no link AT ALL.
I think I should just stop.
Seriously.
