<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 . 9:51 PM

School's awesome today!Class ended early because teacher's on mc,one thing lead to another and the next thing we know we're heading towards jamming studio in moberly!:D

But we celebrated claire's and er...somebody birthday in FC5. Love the cake 'cause it's chocolate!:)Then claire started doing Mr Pig imitations and we ended up dancing "Cheng Yao" by Show,hahaha.IN FC5!!Hahaha!

Anway, went to jamming studio with JQ, JieJie(wheee), Claire, Simon & Stanley, Oribelle, Mingjia,and tek yun. It turned out we're all classical ppl and only stanley and claire ended up playing drums and guitar. The rest of us just anyhow played on the keyboard. Then Stanley started doing his Warcraft dance while I was playing Alligator Crawl. HILARIOUS!

I just realised that I can play drums after all!Haha,accompanied simon's song, it sounded pop instead of jazz lar...but nice,haha. But claire's the best!Played my song on keyboard and Claire started joining in!Then the others came in and were like,"What's that song?Who sing one?"Hahaha,I just kept quiet la.

Then after jamming went karoake room.Jia Ling's an excellent singer!When she sang "reflection"everyone was like,cheering and clapping,her voice's really good!And YL's a really funny guy,we ended up singing a hokkien kua song because of him.I can't believe they even have hokkien kua in the system!HAHAHAHA

tomorrow's jap class...ichi,ni,san,yon,gor,roku,nana,hachi,kyu lalalalal.....

Sayonara~