Thursday, May 14, 2009 . 9:18 PM
Wanna change my skin,the previous one looked damn emo, and just realised that 3/4 of DBSK skins are BLACK.don't like la,so picked this one:DMidi was fun today!We played TTLS variations with YL on the flute.He's damn pro!But he still can't play Badinerie:(I remember playing it with cca...missed those times.. Anyway, we weren't doing it right 'cause it ain't an original piece,but I still had fun anyway:)
Oh,then I started randomly playing "Passionate Continent" and apparently Sky knew how to play too!We started jamming with him on the PIANICA.Really fun 'cause the pianica sounded like an accordian,which was one of the instruments in the song(main one was violin). Maybe we should play that for Keele exchange...hhmm...
I'm tryin 2 type likx those lian ppl hu do tat in theirx blogz buz i'mz failin damn badly.randomz typo n I feelz stupix tryin' 2 do so.piang,WHY CAN'T WE JUST TYPE PROPER ENGLISH WORDS?!I seriously don't know how they manage to type a WHOLE POST of these...But I find it really hilarious trying to decipher their meaning,hahaha.
Kaye is supposed to be sleeping now,but she ain't doing so.GO TO BED KAYE!!!!!!!
(random typing with sis)
Jap was tiring today,spent 3/4 of my lesson talking with Serena about music Os. Oh,and I also typed in my composer choice for the theory assignment.doing Chopin!Yay!Wanted to do Haydn but it's kinda boring after studying him for a year and a half.
DUM DUM DUMDUMMMMMM....
