<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 2, 2009 . 10:57 PM

YAY!I'm so happy!!The project was a success!Whee!!O saved the day!


Ok,I'm supposed to be shutting down the com now,which I'm obviously not doing.


Anyway,met up with JINSPY the past 2 days.It's easier to say JINSPY than saying Fiona,Carissa,Dalvinjit,Joey,Jiaying and melanie.hahaha
Went to NY2 for dinner!It was awesome and we acted like a bunch of idiots there.And I said Bloody hell like dunno how many times..I have been saying bloody hell quite a lot recently and IDKW.Anyway,i spent like,5-10 minute culculating everyone's share of the meal using a GC.I'm quite fascinated by it, and I looked so studious using it la,hahaha.
Meeting them(hopfully) for shopping and movie next saturday!Yay!:)Can't wait!!


School was hilarious on Thursday. Simon and Sabryna were damn funny because Sabryna dared Simon to shout "I AM SEXY" in the middle of Foodcourt 6,but ended up yelling it in front of James Ang's class,hahahaha.As usual,it's really difficult to put it in words but hopefully you'll get the idea la.


I can't believe I'm saying this but,WHY IS IT ONLY SATURDAY?!I wanna go to school now,everyday's like stepping into some kind of comedy show,damn funny,haha.Even the lecturers join in the fun sometimes.


But I'm hating friday though,haven't finish my IDEAS project!Booo :(