Saturday, June 13, 2009 . 12:28 PM
Electone exam was fun!I'm so gonna fail the exam,hahaha. Had to do 8beat for improvisation,which was good because I'm just gonna screw up if it's latin, and the motive was also managable...I wanted to do the E minor one -emo emo a bit- But I totally forgotten how to do the chord progressions,ended up doing G major instead,which was emo too but wth.Speaking of impro,my teacher TOTALLY CHEATED MY FEELINGS CAN?!Apparently I was given 10MIN to look at the questions and I gonggong didn't know because my dear Ms Choo only gave me like,a minute usually. I actually went,"Huh?10 min?so long?" to the person who gave me the question. Malu sia...
Until today I still dunno the name of my examiner(s),I might even see them during AEF later,but anyway. I got scolded by her because I didn't bring original score(NOT MY FAULT!) and the only original score I had was "Dream of Dreams" so.....SHE CHOSE THAT SONG.I so wanted her to choose "Passionate Continent"!:((
Damn it,I didn't know why I chose such a difficult song in the first place, totally messed up the song,not focussing on the lead voice and stuff. I don't think I can get 75% with that kind of performance.
Hungarian Dance was damn hilarious. She told me to imagine "lots of people dancing" when playing Hungarian Dance. Seriously,PEOPLE DANCING TO HUNGARIAN DANCE?!I wanted to laugh there and then la, but it would be super embarrassing.Who on earth dances to Hungarian Dance?I told my friend and she was like,"imagine puppets dancing to that".Omg,that would be real eerie....
Sight reading was HORRIBLE,I was totally playing the song right there and then because I was too slow when given time to read. Then examiner was like,"Don't be hesitant in playing the song". If I don't hesitate,it'll be a lot worse,serious.
So..to sum it up:
Exam + Grace = Disastrous.
