<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 27, 2009 . 5:49 PM

Omg, I can't believe his gone,just like that. It's like Elvis Presley all over again (Minus the fact that I wasn't born when he died). I woke up on Friday, bright and early, and the first thing I saw,was this huge headline on CNN,"Michael Jackson's dead". Unbelievable! I'm not a huge nor crazy fan of his, but he's like, the King of Pop. I thought it was a hoax at first, until I saw his body being transported the the coroners office. Hiaz..Another talent gone from earth. At least he'll be happy in heaven, no more debts, bad publicity and stress. May God bless his family and his children during these difficult times.