Friday, June 5, 2009 . 11:39 PM
Went to Carissa's house to bake today,with Fiona.Yes,I CAN BAKE,budden use the mixture thingy and with help from Fiona and Carissa,lol. Anyway,the muffins turned out nice...but one batch of the cookies got burnt...I was glued to watching spongebob squarepants,but at least the other 2 batches were ok....After baking I got to play Guitar Hero!!YAY!Tried the usual songs like "Livin' On A Prayer", "Beat it" and "Monsoon",oh and also "Maple Leaf Rag" by Scott Joplin,as if I can't get enough of him after playing "Pine Apple Rag" for a month,but whatever. For the fun of it,played "Star Spangled Banner"(American Anthem) GH style too!Sounded really cute and it was damn easy...HAHA.
I was happily playing while Fiona was doing her gpp(I think) until Carissa's bro came in and starting playing guitar hero too.He's damn pro!The way he played I felt like I was actually listening to an actual cd version of the song...Whereas then I played Fur Elise on GH it sounded like I'd sensored the song,which is damn hilarious when thinking of it,haha.Playing in front of Carissa's bro is like...What's that chinese idiom??...Ah sit,forgot.
Those with GH,go play the classical songs...sounds really weird yet hilarious.
Anyway, when I gave up playing GH Fiona and I started spamming Carissa's Facebook wall...WHICH IS REALLY REALLY FUN AND I THINK WE SHOULD TRY THAT AGAIN TOMORROW. Wheeeee.....We kept typing comments until Carissa's friend sms-ed her about it,hahaha.It's quite obvious that Carissa didn't write all those herself...But that's the fun of it!XD
Can't wait for tomorrow!STEAMBOAT!YAY!!!!
