<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 18, 2009 . 8:45 AM

Class in an hour's time...I think I woke up too early,wanted to print the schedule for my students, didn't know it would take so fast. Walao, then cannot go back to sleep...hiaz...

Yesterday was Keele Farewell party. The food was better than I thought, haha. Chris, Samuel and Yinliang performed, didn't know Sam can sing,hahahaha. Year 3s performed later, they were awesome! Oribelle and I were listening to them practising in 2024 few days back, and they did the jazz/blues version of "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" and "Amazing Grace". DAMN NICE. Unfortunately they only played the "Bare Necessities", which is understandable since "Amazing Grace" is only being played at funerals and "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" is just weird when playing it to the Keele students.

Went to support Cresh for Bandage(is that how you spell?) competition afterwards. Omg, listening music at 126dB for 2 hours is no joke. But they were great, they came in second. yay! :) It was an interesting experience, thought it's not an event which I would wanna go again, can't appreciate most of the music,haha, no offence.

My poor ears, yesterday was metal/ punk rock music, today will be Yinliang's classical music concert. Hahaha, must be exposed to different genres of music mah...But personally I prefer classical, Minjia was telling me throughout the whole competition yesterday I was having this frown-wth look on my face, hahaha, I think I just can't stand THAT loud music bah...


I want my DBSK blogskin back!! This one just looks real empty....