<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 . 6:50 PM

YES! Harbin Immersion Program! HAHA, postponing grade 8, postponing grade 5. Main thing is, this is my FIRST time going overseas WITHOUT my family! Walao, my 10yr old sis already went malaysia by herself liao lor, so why can't I? XD

Samuel lent me a whole lot of Hillsong cds!\o/ Thanks Sam!!! Love Hillsong, they're coming to Singapore! I WANNA GO!

TAKING STAGEA FOR EXAM!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! AH,can't describe how happy I am now! I don't care if I have to rent studio...STAGEA! No more EL,wahahaha! Ms Choo wanted me to take "Prelude" by Keiko(whatever her surname), Walao, that song is blardy hard can?! I tried sight reading with her, played the first page, DIE LIAO. So now it's "Forever" by Andoh, I don't really mind...But... I'm so gonna play "Yes!" if she's buying the book, which she said she's gonna buy! YES! :D


Tried playing Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody, I think I can play it when I simplify it, like...Obmitting the trills,HAHA. I aim to play it in 20 years time! \o/. Maksim's version is the best of the best! But he messed up Revolutionary lar...Hiaz....


AHHHH....So happy now! \o/\o/\o/