<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 23, 2009 . 11:32 AM

Have to chiong my remt, but I can't seem to think of anything to add on to my song, it's like, just stuck there. Are we allowed to use the given audio tracks in Logic?It will make my life much more easier, haha, and it won't sound like GAME MUSIC anymore! Walao, remembered Gerald keep saying, "how come all your songs sound like game music?" Eh, it's not my fault that Yinliang kept playing the Sims3 song on the keyboard while I'm doing my remt. Minjia's song sounded like game music too! HAHA, at least I'm not the only one with this "problem"...It's the violin that made my song sound game-ish. Shit, must go listen more pop/rock, but there isn't much nice music nowadays, except for a few...

I kept telling myself to finish my work today since I have the whole day mc, but I'm so tired I kept wanting to dose off (am typing this post half asleep). Doctor gave me this super drowsy nose and throat medicine, gave me the day off tomorrow too, but I have to go to school, Ronnie's starting on Fourier Analysis, can't miss that for the world otherwise I shall just flunk my next math test, which is in..3 weeks? Not going for IDEAS, I shall go home and sleep, at night will have enough energy to go for Yundi Li, haha, otherwise I will dose off while he's playing his Tchaikovsky,lol


Have not submitted the Harbin application yet, today last day...