<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 . 3:25 PM

I'm seriously tired of everything,tried to sleep and forget about it but apparently it's useless. So what if I'm not good enough? You don't have to rub it in. You don't know how I feel do you, thinking that I don't appreciate what you've done. I do appreciate it,just that I don't show it often. You want me to stop learning just because we can't afford the thing, but have you ever thought about me? I failed, so?Just because of it you want me to stop, it just doesn't make sense. I know that it's a very expensive hobby, but if you knew in the first place, don't introduce me to it and then make me quit after half of my life. I understand, I really do, but I just can't stand the fact that you keep having this barrier whereby music will not get me anywhere. You say I don't put in effort, but were you there when I did?You of all people should know of my capabilities.