<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 . 8:13 PM

Shitty fever now... No idea what's the problem, just feel damn weird.

HAHA, I have low blood pressure. Normal ppl have blood pressure of 140/90, for me, I have like, 100/70. So don't make me angry, later I faint right in front of you. LOL. Kiddin'

Went to have blood tested for type and dunno what crap. Results by tomorrow. Ai ya, I dun think will have problem lar, just v v v low in iron only,hahaha. Giddiness is normal in my life now, I gave up trying to find out why.

Been trying to UNDERSTAND Midi, but it's just to adnormal for me to comprehend. Followed whatever Mr Spicer did on the synthesizer, but instead of sounding like the desired trumpet, mine sounded like a church organ. =.=. Apparently I wasn't the only one, Si Kai had the same problem too,HAHA, Spicer's Logic PRO got prob. Whee.

Music theory's getting worse to. Don't understand a single thing, and I haven't started on my Grade 8 theory, crap.

Can't watch Harry Potter today, daddy went to a funeral wake and he's leaving for Tibet on Saturday, how to watch....Hiaz... JUN QI WATCH WITH ME!!! Just not this Friday night and Saturday night, hahaha. XD


This post is super random, my mind is just not thinking straight. Shitty Fever.