Saturday, July 11, 2009 . 2:47 PM
Thank god I have great friends and classmates who keep me sane through this difficult time...I wonder how many ppl actually take a diploma and a grade 8 all within 3 weeks,it's damn ass man...I've so learnt my lesson: NEVER take both electone and piano exam all within the same period, I'll just screw up everything.NO PIANO FOR 5 WEEKS!!! Teacher Stef went on maternity leave. I'M SO GONNA PROMOTE GOVERNMENT'S POLICY OF "3 OR MORE IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT". On the down side, she piled me with grade 8 theory hw and learn the whole Brahms Hungarian Rhapsody(YL:"rapper").IN 5 WEEKS. =.=
Going for Yundi Li's concert!\o/\o/\o/ He's playing Tchaikovsky's concerto No.1, but I'd rather him play Fantaisie Impromptu(see youtube). Tickets are all sold out, managed to grab the last 3 tickets!YAY! It gives me a sense of achievement whenever I see sistic's "check availability" and all the prices are IN RED. Call me a sadist, but, HAHA, I'm going for Yundi Li's concert \o/
Thanks to Claire,Oribelle and Jialing, I've been having Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry" stuck in my head for 2 WHOLE DAYS now. Love teasing Jialing by singing the lyrics ALL WRONG \o/.
Gotta go study for REMT test. Dammit, I still have no idea how to calculate that weirdo binary form thingy.
