Monday, July 20, 2009 . 10:18 PM
Was filling up application for Harbin, realised that I dunno my blood type. Actually, I'd known long time ago, just that I kept delaying trying to find it. Remembered Mr Loh telling me,"GRACE YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BLOOD TYPE?! HOW CAN?!" Hahahaha. Apparently being born in the US doesn't entitle me to have a blood test or maybe they didn't do one for me in the US. The health booklet's supposed to put but due to my, erm,birth history? I don't have it. =.=So I'm gonna get a blood test tomorrow on top of some blardy health checkup thingy, \o/, get to leave early for music theory.
Gotta get a flu jab too. OMG, remembered getting one for Hongkong trip, I cried and my sis was happily getting poked by the stupid needle. Shit, I have to get it done AGAIN! NOOOO!!!!
Remt test was GREAT(sense the sarcasm?). I spent like, 15 min staring at the Fletcher Manson Question, the questions all look almost identical. And the ADSR question, walao, I wonder how are they gonna grade that, I hardly wrote anything at all. So, I'm prepared to do badly,wahahaha.
My sim character gave birth to a baby boy, I named it Rachmaninoff Hilton. ROFL.
