Wednesday, July 15, 2009 . 9:01 PM
I'm supposed to be studying sound waves now...but wth, there's enough waves and dB in this house now, shan't add more to it.Sch was...Erm...Indescribable. On the bad side, so sorry I was crappy and irritated in the morning, I just wanted to get the project over and done with. There's so much things going on right now and a presentation was the last thing I'd needed. On the plus side, I FINALLY DID SOMETHING WITH MY BLARDY HUGE SIMS MANSION. Created an Olympic sized swimming pool or something, HAHA. I saw my pool and then I saw my neighbour's,mine's like,6 times bigger!Maybe next time I shall take a screenshot of how crappy my mansion looks. It's real funny when I started looking at my other classmates' houses. Yinliang's house looked like the Forbidden City, Zhen Wei's house looked like the Iluma Shopping Mall down at Bugis. HAHA. Sabryna's one looked ALMOST EXACTLY like my real house-minus the fact that her's was landed and mine's not-just that I was too slow to realised it until now,hahaha.
Tomorrow's Keys, I'm still crapping my way through the notes, too lazy to read them correctly,just "pong piang pong" my way through. It's sounds atonal the way I played it,blardy hell...I SHALL "PONG PIANG PONG" MY WAY THROUGH HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY TOO.\o/
