<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 . 11:06 AM

Wheee, waiting for class to start now, damn bored sia....


Went for Sing Dollar Musical last Sunday, it ain't as bad as I thought, THEY NEVER 走音!! Haha, Kumar and Hossan Leong are just naturally HILARIOUS. It's NC 16, so all the hokkian swear words and racist remarks all came out of their mouths naturally, lol. Somemore the scene is suppose to take place in Geylang, hahahaha.
Saw Ken Lim, I'M TALLER THAN HIM! WAHAHAHA. Saw that actress who played Margaret in PCK, I'M TALLER THAN HER! WAHAHAHA. I kept saying that and laughing like a maniac, think Alicia thinks I'm crazy, lol, but she laughed with me too, haha
Tickets were free because apparently the show I'd watched were for the sponsors, so saw a lot of TAI TAIS all dressed up and with make ups one inch thick. Those teenagers there(excluding me) looked like they're from **JC or something, you know, dressed like they're damn rich.
Shared a $4 sprite with Alicia, HAHA, the most expensive sprite I've every drunk. Oh well, we were damn thirsty what and San Po Mu was kind enough to pay for us, heee XP
Mentioned earlier that the show was for sponsors, so NATURALLY, the free gifts at the entrance were also sponsored, by NONE OTHER THAN WATSONS. So, Being WATSONS, guess what they gave at such a glam show?



MOUTHWASH.


Seriously! And being typical Singaporeans, which I think Fiona Chew Sing Yuan will do this too, my auntie went, "Woah, free free! Take Take!" I ended up with 2 bottles of Mouthwash to bring home, with 4 given to my auntie's family. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Amazing la, my san po mu.



School's getting real difficult, running out of ideas for my REMT ringtone, not understanding a single thing in MIDI, screwing GRADE ONE music theory, Losing my perfect pitch thanks to EAR TRAINING.

Awesome. Real awesome.