<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 19, 2009 . 12:10 AM

Yinliang's concert today XD Had loads of fun! hahaha, he looked dashing in his suit, but his tie was too short,LOL. Before intermission sat with Minjia, felt that the lil children singing at the beginning were damn cute, reminded me of Kaye just that Kaye sings better,hee XP
Thought YL's Chopin Mazurka was great!Was about to sleep after that Nocturne before him, then he "bang pong piang" in a good way, woke me up,HAHA. Unfortunately he sped up during Pine Apple Rag, otherwise that would have sounded great too! Don't sad ok YL? XD I treated you to sundae, ice cream should make you happy,hahaha.

Performances after the intermission was nice! Though a performer made a mistake during her Beethoven performance and went," Sorry, can I start again?" Something like that. PRO, I wanna do that for Keys next time, eh, it takes loads of courage to do such stuff. We were listening to someone else playing a 3mov Sonata, I ended up spending one movement(approx 5-8 min?) trying to sms on Oribelle's handphone. 8 min on one message?! HAHA, failed terribly. Tried again, this time ended up sending to Miaopeng(using Oribelle's handphone) this:

"I can one lor......@£$%&@*&"

HAHAHAHAHA.

Can't go for Sabryna and gang's gig tomorrow...Parents went on a screaming spree when they realised that REMT test is the next day...So sorry! Good luck though!"I got a lot to say to you, yeah, I got a lot to sayyyyyy....." XP