Monday, August 3, 2009 . 11:02 PM
I don't care that I've blogged 3 TIMES in a row within 4 hours, I'm trying to evade the midi assignments and piling tutorials and math shit crap.Listened to yiruma's "Riverflows In You" again, was helping Hui Ching get inspiration for her ringtone, haha. oh well, but that's besides the point. THE BLARDY SCORE I HAD IS A TOTAL FAKE. IT'S DAMN EASY COMPARED TO THE ONE HE PLAYED. Solution: go listen and listen and listen to the song. Urgh, hate it that I can't play stuff accurately, I'd rather I improvise it than follow a cheapo fake score. Thanks to Sandy I have the mp3 in my handphone! \o/
Had an ONOW scare just now. had to submit ONOW ppt slides, and stupid me, thinking that there's no more ONOW, happily went to delete and EMPTY TRASH BIN. Thank goodness, for dunno what reason, the clever me SAVED THE WHOLE THING IN MY THUMBDRIVE. \o/\o/\o/
And apparently Dr Tan didn't receive loads of our homework, I think she never organise properly la...Oh well, emailed to her, IF SHE DENIES I SCREENSHOT FOR HER TO SEE.
Okay, shall attempt to do MIDI again, Attempt Number 3.
[/EDIT]
