<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 23, 2009 . 7:22 PM

Midi is scaring the shit out of me, I have no idea how to write the report and I spent erm...an hour, crapping just ONE paragraph. %&*%&*$.


I seriously need to dig out all my cheena instruments notes from past olvl music. I can't even tell the sound of a suona! Not that in the past I could actually hear it out, but still. I need to improve on my chinese too, which sucked after not learning it for a year. CHEN LAO SHI, NI ZAI NA LI?!?!?!


My mum just bought like erm...18 SINGAPORE KEYCHAINS?! omg, anyone wanna share?! She was like,"How can you go there empty handed? Must buy something in case you make any harbin friends there." THANKS MUMMY.=.=


Ok, break's over. Back to MIDI.


18 KEYCHAINS!!!NOOOOooooooo......