Wednesday, August 26, 2009 . 10:59 PM
MSN MESSENGER NOT WORKING.%^*$^£&%@&%$^$%^£&%£&^$&™¶€§∞€§¨¢•§#
I logged out at noon, tried logging in again in my window's side, couldn't log in, tried logging into my mac's side, cannot log in. TRIED FOR AN HOUR JUST NOW. COULDN'T LOG IN.WTH. I can't log into E-buddy either!
shit.
Had piano lesson today. Got nagged/ scolded by Teacher Stef for not bringing long johns to Harbin. SERIOUSLY, I get scolded not because of my playing but because I DIDN'T BRING LONG JOHNS?! Awesome Teacher Stef.*thumbs up sign*
Went to Minnie's house too. Her house is so clean it's almost sinful. HAHA. I should really really do something to my room. When I come back from Harbin. In 3 weeks. Or maybe near the end of holidays. In 2 months. HAHA.
Added lots of noise pollution to her house, feel so bad for her family, SORRY MINJIA'S FAMILY FOR SPOILING YOUR EARS.
I swear I'd improved on my guitar. really. like, I can play a nice C major now. But still a crap dissonant F major. HAHA.
Minjia's piano's real hard to play, like, it sounds real soft when I'm playing, but actually it's damn freaking loud. Why's her piano touch so different from mine when we have the same brand and pay about the same price???Mine feels like a blardy keyboard. >:(
I give up trying to solve my msn, shall live it up to fate.Gonna watch my Cleopetra documentary now. Bye.
