Saturday, August 8, 2009 . 2:30 PM
Taking a break from math after completing erm....only 6 questions in one hour. I just couldn't concentrate, not with Jam Xiao's new album and my ringtone. I should seriously consider writing lyrics for my ringtone, it's a SONG, not a RINGTONE. Hhmm...Maybe Jap lyrics....Chinese just sounds wrong for the melody, oh well.Went to watch UP instead of Harry Potter yesterday due to weirdo timings in Harry Potter. Went to Music Essentials first to get my "Sonatina Romantica" score(YES\o/), cost me blardy 20 bucks for one THIN score. Walao...Was real tempted to buy "La Campanella" but it'll cost me 17 bucks, why spend so much money to buy a score which I obviously know I can't play?
Met Claire, Leo and Yingjin for dinner first, laughed till full THANKS TO LEO. He and his lame/childish jokes, hahaha.We then headed over to the guitar section in Yamaha, Claire and leo played,"I'm Yours", Yingjin and I just stood there in awe(I took video, shall post on fb soon). Then went to the keyboard/piano section in Yamaha, basically, Music Square. I GOT TO PLAY ON A CUSTOM STAGEA. YES!! For someone who's poor like me and couldn't afford to spend 16000 bucks on an instrument, that brightened up my day more than the sun could(omg, sound so cheesy). Anyway, can't believe the first song I played on a STAGEA is blardy "Take The A Train".=.=... My mind kept going,"Omg, I'm playing on a Stagea", and I totally messed up "Riverflows in You" and "Qing Tian". LEO YOU BETTER NOT UPLOAD MY SCREWED UP PERFORMANCE. I WILL KILL YOU.
While Yingjin went back to his arcade to play his dunno-what game, Leo, Claire and I cab-ed to JE to pick Junqi up. I think I was damn high the whole journey there, HAHAHA, poor cabby driver, Sorry uncle! We were a few minutes late for the movie thanks to slow traffic, sorry Chris, Miao, Shirlyn, Lihao, Sam, Yingjin, Shery and Oribelle! Oh, and REAL SORRY to Chris for not aiming to put the LARGE Ice Lemon Tea cup properly and ending up spilling the whole cup on his legs..Thank goodness Junqi's violin remained dry and free from Ice Lemon Tea( I was carrying the violin). SORRY CHRIS.
Anyway, I think he took enough revenge on me by killing the mood of the movie by repeatitively commenting on their choice of music for the film. "Why didn't they resolve the song? Why didn't they resolve the song?" " That's a waltz right? 1-2-3-1-2-3" " They should play "Rite of Spring" for this part!"
And the most epic comment:
"His unshaven beard looked like mould is growing on his face.".
THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT WHEN THE MOVIE IS AT IT'S TOUCHING AND SAD MOMENT.
Hahahahahahaha. Though we didn't end up watching HP, I still had fun watching movies with DMAT-ers, thanks Leo and Claire for buying the tickets!! XD
OK, BACK TO MATH.=.=
