<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 3, 2009 . 7:13 PM

SDFGH@£$%^&DFGJHKL()*&^%$@£$%^&*(DZXFGHQWERTYU.


Get it off my chest. Why is she always criticizing / wronging people?! Seriously, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME. YOU NEVER LISTEN PROPERLY SAY I NEVER LISTEN PROPERLY.WELL DONE. REALLY.

I should just ask Simon or Sky to ask you the questions from now on, since you have so much prejudices against us. FINE.



On a more suckier note, I LOST MY BRITTEN SONATINA ROMANTICA SCORE. !@£$%^&*SPTYSAS. Brought it to school to learn, ended up dunno put where, and it ain't helping that THE BOOK IS SO BLARDY THIN. Why can't it be as thick as my Beethoven sonatas?! BIG BIG dun need find at all. Walao....Need to go Music Essentials, shit, so far and no time.And Music Essentials is so damn-expensive-like-dunno-what-and-only-for-rich-people-who-have-a-lot-of-money-to-spend. *catches my breath*