<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 1, 2009 . 1:23 PM

Should be using my typing skills to type out Remt report now, but I still don't know what to say about my ringtone! It's just a pop song, done, fullstop. What else can I say?!.....


Going for NDP preview later, auntie had free tickets, though I'd rather stay at home finishing all the blardy assignments piling up... Didn't sing the National Anthem for a loonngg time,more 9 months!Wonder if I can still remember the lyrics, hahaha, later sing sing halfway, I forget, then just "LAAAA" my way through lor, lol.

The month of August's real crappy! Can't wait for it to end...

Tests coming up:

-17-20th August: Keyboard test??

-17th August: Ear Training test

-19th August: Math Test

-19th August: Midi Test

-21st August: Jap test(But I couldn't be bothered)

-21st August: Music Theory

Keys, Et on the same day, Midi & Math on the same day, MUST and Jap on the same day, WHAT'S THEIR PROBLEM?! Why can't they spread it out over two weeks or something?! Xiao ding dong...