Monday, August 17, 2009 . 4:12 PM
Yay I'm gonna fail math. I've never left out any questions in math before, so it kinda sucked when I left out a 15 marks question and 2 integration questions and 1 fourier question and 1 differentiation question. Omg typing it out just makes it worse.oh well.
Celebrated my epic fail in math with Oribellie just now, Swensons 1-for-1!Wheee, and got 2 all-you-can-eat ice cream buffet vouchers XDD Being typical Singaporeans, got discount or voucher damn happy, brightened up my day after horrible math, heeXP
Keys was not that bad, just screwed up the last part of sight reading, stupid atonal 20th Century March. All the accidentals all written like free like that, now recession give less lar...ok, I'm crapping. Anyway, scales WAS NICE XDD arppeggios were erm.....alright until the 2nd last one which was a g# minor, I played a real dissonant mixture of G#Major and g#minor. Seeeeeee, kena influenced by too much atonal marches.
My dad's awesome, I was trying to study my Jap on Sat night, and he went," WHY ARE YOU STUDYING YOUR JAP?! YOU SHOULD BE DOING YOUR MATH! Jap fail nevermind la."
AWESOME!!!!!
so anyway, 1 1/2 down, 3 1/2(not counting jap) to go, Jia you!
