<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 20, 2009 . 10:37 PM

YAY ONE MORE TEST TO GO!

I totally messed up Jap, haha, "SUMIMASEN, WAKARIMASEN". Then the written paper was like, toilet paper. Anyhow write answer inside, I pass I'll be damn surprised.

Ear training, omg.

I am officially losing my perfect pitch.


I dunno if you can actually lose it.


But I seriously am.


£$%^&*


Messed up all the SOLFEGE. Sang "do-ME-so" in the tune of C MAJOR.


yay.




Keys was not that bad, played the wrong key, haha, at least I didn't play any note wrongly, that will be super malu, play WRONG key and WRONG note in the key. She was nice. THE KEYBOARD SUCKED. Spoiled my A train, in the end the original keyboard is working. WALAO.


I don't care, it's over. I think I'll get a B again since.....


"You guys are selfish, disrespectful and rude."


*roll eyes*