<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 21, 2009 . 10:06 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYY.


EXAMS ARE OVER AND MY 7 WEEKS HOLIDAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!Harbin's next SUNDAY.\o/\o/

But there's still midi.


oh well.


Went to Chris's house with Minjia and Oribelle just now. FIRST TIME I COULD REACH HOME ON BUS 77 IN 10 MINUTES. Anyway, watched Oribelle and Chris trying out the Oboe and Clarinet. I tried playing both but failed terribly and automatically went back to the keyboard and joined Minjia in playing "Yu Jian" in every white key.We painstakingly played all the keys, ending back again on the original starting key, G Major. Then we tried to do an arppeggio ending but I screwed up and played a F NATURAL. FUNNY! It was sounding to touching and good when suddenly, bong, a dissonant F natural. HAHA. anyway, piano ftw\o/
Saw Chris playing on his electrical guitar too. Omg, the 3 of us were just speechless. He's like playing etudes with a guitar! I got the motivation to start on my Fantaisie Impromptu again for the umpteenth time after watching him play it on his guitar. FI rock version, HAHA. Minjia and I find it hilariously entertaining (is there such a phrase?) when he screams in a high pitch whenever he makes a mistake, hahaha.

I need to seriously start packing for my Harbin trip. After I've done my midi, cut my hair, practise HR, do theory, and harvest my cotton and artichokes in Farmville.