<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 29, 2009 . 3:50 PM

Yesterday night was scary and real pain in the ass. Mum became Audrey Soh, like, literally. Everytime she opens her mouth she'll start scolding me and all the super sarcastic remarks come shooting out of her mouth. Best solution: Just ignore her and nod.


Keep nodding.


Noddy.



Went Northpoint yesterday, eat Swensons with the DMAT ppl. I seriously think Simon and Yingjin are the most MATURE people I've ever seen. yeah. REAL MATURE. LOL. And I think Oribelle and I learnt our lesson not to sit beside Simon, we will just lose our appetite and chocolate will taste like durian. omg.

Crashed Yinliang's house after Swensons. His piano is omg-freaking-damn good. But had a hard time controlling the expression pedal though, because Yamaha's sustain pedals are all so damn short and easy to press and release. And Johnny's sustain pedal is so difficult to hold and release. I kept telling myself at least mine's a Yamaha and not Christophori. I shall get a new piano.

After I get a Custom Stagea.

After I get an acoustic guitar.

After I win Toto and 4-D.




Minjia almost lost her wallet back at Northpoint. Thank goodness everything's still inside, except 20 bucks. Hey, at least it's 20 bucks and not her IC. But still, if it's me I'll just start screaming and panic. Minjia seems scarily calm for someone who just lost her wallet. Hahaha.