Thursday, September 24, 2009 . 10:58 PM
CAN'T I WATCH MY CONCERTO IN PEACE?! Seriously! I'm taking AN HOUR AND A HALF to watch a HALF AN HOUR Rachmaninoff concerto! And it sucks to hear it with one ear. You bad mood not my fault right, keep scolding here and there. I don't answer you it's because I'm listening intently to the music, not because THE VOLUME'S TOO LOUD. When I don't listen to Music, you keep quiet. When I plug in my IN-EAR earphones you start chattering away and get annoyed because I CAN'T HEAR YOU.=.=. Same as when i play my piano. I play halfway you turn the volume to max. I don't play YOU TURN OFF THE TV. WTH.I don't practise in front of you you say I lazy. THERE'S A REASON WHY I DON'T PRACTISE WHEN YOU'RE AROUND. When you give me that kind of "encouragement" why on earth would I want to play in front of you?