<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 28, 2009 . 9:08 PM

"Shopped" the whole length of Orchard Road with Oribellie today. We did more walking and EATING than shopping in my opinion, LOL. Like, we went to 3 restaurants in 4 HOURS. \o/ Din Tai Fung + Gelato Shop + Hong Kong Cafe. WHEEEEEEE.

Stepped into a Gucci shop for the first time too, hahaha. They're quite pleasant to us even though I was lugging a VIOLIN around, LOL. Saw a pair of RUBBER slippers, those you can find in markets, they cost $120 IN GUCCI. O.o.

Thanks Oribelle for accompanying today! Cheered me up even though things are so sucky now...HK MILK TEA!\o/

Shucks now I think I overpaid for my violin strings. Well, it's Music Essentials, they overcharge for almost EVERYTHING. Bought Hanon 'cause Ms Low told me too...TECHNIQUES GRACE TECHNIQUES!=.= After trying Czerny and Hanon, I really think Hanon's better, hiaz, waste my China money...


MS LOW'S DA BOMB! \o/