<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 . 10:28 PM

Started piano again today. Got nagged by my teacher again. Other students of hers finished 2 dip pieces, I havent finished 3 pages of one song. =.=. Sorry lor, her other students didn't go to Harbin for 3 WEEKS. But I'm actually a lil at fault la, I play my Brahms only like to play the first page, hahaha.

Might get a new piano teacher. Kind of sad since Teacher Stef's the one who pulled me out of failure during O-lvl music. MIGHT.......The new teacher kind of reminds me of Audrey Soh though...She's an accompanist at Yong Siew Toh, oh well. I just realised that my piano teachers so far are all recommended by Irwin, hahahaha. That god bro of mine, very hardworking. Age 19 started learning piano, now at 21 already grade 5 XD


Got back my piano results too. Very disappointed in them, but what to do, I'm not gonna spend another hundreds to retake it, waste of money. Why can't I take it after my Keyboard exam? Then at least I'll be more focused on my scales...hiaz....


Have no idea what to do tomorrow. I was bored the whole day today, wanted to go out but stuck with piano lesson, boo. Maybe I should start my Sonata in G, but I dislike that piece A LOT. Not hate. Just dislike. A LOT. hahaha. The rhythms are driving me mad....

Watched SI just now, sorry la, I just can't appreciate much of our local talent. There were some good ones here and there, but there was one who broke her voice in her performance. That's real unfortunate man...She was quite good. I still prefer Nathan Hartono though XD