<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 . 2:42 PM

TOP 10 THINGS TO DO (In random order) WHEN I'M AS LUCKY AS MINJIA AND GET TO TRAVEL TO JAPAN:

1. Spend at least 3 DAYS in all the DISNEY THEMEPARKS.

2. Ignore whatever my dad says and go to Shibuya and be amazed by the people's fashion sense.

3. Stock up a cupboard full/ Buy a whole year supply of that awesome chocolate Minnie's gonna get for me.

4. Visit Nikki and family it's been a long time since I've met them.

5. Visit the largest Yamaha branch in Japan and stock up on Electone scores along with disk data.

6. Visit all the temples in Japan not caring if my family gets bored because they're all just damn cool.

7.Travel from one end of Japan to another on bullet train because I missed that in Taiwan.

8. Make sure that DBSK is performing when I'm there and go to Tokyo Dome and watch their concert.

9. Check out all the cool gadgets in Japan and hopefully bring back a robot maid to clean up my room and my room ONLY.

10. EAT ALL THE SASHIMI I WANT.


Sorry, I'm just real bored and in the daydreaming mood right now. LOL.

Labels: