<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 25, 2009 . 10:09 PM

Did lots of stuff during the weekend.\o/

BOUGHT AND READ "THE LOST SYMBOL" BY DAN BROWN. \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/!! I dragged daddy to Kinokuniya and he saw the book at 25% discount. GRAB MAN. WHeeeee

After reading Danny had Blueberry cheesecake because it's daddy's birthday! How perfect can life be man... Hehehe.

Went to Sim Lim Square to look at their iPod nanos. CHINA PRODUCTS HAVE REALLY OUTDONE THEMSELVES. Even my dad mistook several china made "nanos" on display! Hahaha! I'm really tempted to buy it now...But this voice in my head kept telling me to wait for IT Fair...hai yo...

Speaking of Sim Lim Square, everywhere I turn, I either see WONDERGIRLS or SNSD. AND. AND AND AND AND, It's always "Nobody" and "Genie". SERIOUSLY! I saw like 3 laptops screening it IN ONE SHOP ALONE. It's really freaky man.





Went to Ms Low's concert with Gu gu. Ms Low's really talented!! Can't believe she was the composer of a song which I'd learnt in LWS 3 YEARS AGO. See la, Hideaki only promote the singer, never promote composer >:(. Hehe. Anyway, I WANNA COMPOSE AS WELL AS HER!!!



Note to self: Get score for "Still" and "Two" when I know her better. hehe.