Friday, October 16, 2009 . 11:57 PM
Hahaha, ended up spending half and hour instead playing Hanon. On a blardy damn good piano. It just doesn't do the piano justice man, it's like making Michelle Kwan skate on a frozen pond instead of a nice ice skating rink. K, bad analogy.Spent the next half an hour playing Brahms, which didn't go well since I was practically sight reading the whole piece with lots of shitty accidentals. Yuck.
Asked Ms Low about Mr Michael Tan. HAHA, according to her he's a real nice guy who's quite funny. We had a nice laugh about him teaching me, lol. He's supposed to be a well-known percussionist, so I'm not sure about him being good on the piano, haha.
From what I've heard he's certainly much better than *ahem*.
\o/\o/\o/
Night Safari tomorrow, gonna scare the vampires and ghost there with WHIPPED CREAM. WAHAHAHA
I'm kidding. XD
[EDIT/]
